Tuesday 12 February 2013

I dont think I can do this

Well I haven't had batteries in my scales for a week or so, and today I jumped on, I am over 157kgs, the biggest I have ever been. I have put on over 25 kgs in under 12 months, rather mean feat for someone who is trying to lose weight.

I am so bloody confused and starting to wonder what is wrong with me, or is it time to actually say I can't do this weight loss just doesn't work for me, and I need help, my BMI is 45.9, I am almost double my healthy weight range. What am I doing wrong, seriously, I mean I know that I haven't been fantastic with food, but honestly at least half of the last 12 months I have been actively trying to lose weight.

I am doubting and second guessing everything and I have no idea what to do next as seriously nothing is working. I think I am done, I hate working so hard and going further than backwards, I am the heaviest I have ever been and I have never worked so hard to try and loose weight. I hate exercise, I hate food, I hate clothes. How do you fail so dramatically at something you want so much

No comments:

Post a Comment