Tuesday 31 July 2012

Where's the switch and why didn't it flick

Well after my last blog post I was feeling like I had identified and worked thru my issues, mourned my loss and embraced my change. I expected to wake up the next morning and feel different. I believed I would suddenly want to eat differently that I would have this sudden control over my food. Ummmm really lol, why I thought that I am not sure but wow what a limiting belief, if I am always waiting for the switch the flip I will be waiting for a very long time.

I was talking to an amazing friend, Sandie about this last night and her comment was you are the switch, that really resonated with me she is right I am the switch. I decide if I want to eat a certain food, I am in control of what goes in my mouth. Yes there will be cravings but there are things I can do to deal with that.

So today I have been my switch, I woke up this morning tired and feeling shit, there is lots going on here and so I was feeling like I was failing in a few areas and all I wanted to do was eat, I wanted crap straight away.

There was a post on facebook that really hit home and reinforced things for me;
This is where things are at for me. Today is going to be a great day and I will do it again tomorrow and the next day and the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment